In an effort to constantly evolve & improve our boutique style service options & maintain the unique, cutting edge experience we offer our clients, new modalities are continually being assessed & included on our a la carte menu. Please check back frequently for new products & enhancements to maximize your outcomes.
Physical Strength and Endurance Intensives are the flagship program of the Walk This Way brand and a key component to the impressive results our reputation is built on. These courses are offered in 1-3 week options, but 2 weeks is our recommended course length. Training consists of 2 hour training sessions 5 days per week and includes a detailed home program so your progress can be continued even after your course has been completed. Also included, is ongoing access to our specialized trainers to ensure that you are confident with your exercise plan and competent to continue the customized protocol at home. The average cost for an intensive training course is $800.00 per week.
Intensives with our in-house Speech-Language Pathologist can be booked as an independent service or in addition to a physical training intensive. SLP courses are typically 1 hour a day, 5 days a week in addition to a detailed home program. Our SLP will consult with you to determine the focus area for the course and then design a customized plan based on your goals utilizing an integrated approach developed over her 17 years of clinical experience. Focus areas may include oral motor function, articulation, language, sensory and/or motor-based feeding, drooling remediation, augmentative communication (AAC), apraxia, executive function, or social skills. Our most popular SLP services are courses which feature Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) techniques. OPT targets the functional movements of the mouth by strengthening and coordinating the muscles used during speech and feeding. OPT has been proven to be very effective in managing specific challenges which are commonly seen in neurogenic diagnoses, such as cerebral palsy and which are often difficult to address via traditional speech therapy techniques alone. The average cost for a speech intensive course is $500.00 per week.
· Extended time to physical and/or speech intensive courses- $100.00/hour.
· Physical therapy consultation for additional specialized modalities to enhance training courses such as needling, scraping, myofascial release and/or cupping performed by a Physical Therapist specializing in sports medicine. Cost - $100.00/initial consultation/session, $75/subsequent modality sessions. (Consultation is free if no additional services are recommended/performed.)
· 2-hour weekly, bi-weekly or monthly physical training Monday-Friday - $150.00/session
· 2-hour weekend/holiday physical training - $200.00/session.
· Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly "not-so-traditional" SLP services. Costs vary depending on service type and session length. Evaluations and treatment plans may address areas such as: oral motor function, articulation, sensory and/or motor based feeding, expressive/receptive language, augmentative communication (AAC), executive function or social skills.
·Remote consultation and teletherapy speech services are available and considered on a case-by-case basis. Costs vary. For more information, email SLP@walkthiswaytexas.com.
· On-location training and remote “Pop-up Clinics” are offered on a limited basis. To get more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to hear from us.